To install Webroot SecureAnywhere on windows 10 you have to require a proper Internet connection to install the software.
To install the webroot software:
- Visit the official site and download the Webroot installer to your windows 10.
- After complete download on your device, double-click on the exe file to open the installer.
- After complete installation process, drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into the Applications folder.
- Now double-click the folder icon to open the Applications folder.
- Now in the Applications folder, double-click the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon for activation.
- At the first activation window, choose a language from the drop-down menu and then click on Next.
- Note: Make sure you select the desired language. Once Webroot installs it, you cannot change it.
- Now at the first activation window, enter your keycode and click on Activate.
- Your Webroot keycode is a unique 20-character license, which identifies your Webroot account. If you purchased it online, the keycode is provided in an email from Webroot. And if you purchased it from a store, the keycode will be provided in the retail box.
- This keycode also identifies you purchased this is a multi-user license key, that allows you to install Webroot on multi windows 10 devices.
- At the next panel, enter your email address and click on Continue, if you do not want to provide your email address, then click on Cancel to skip, this also installation continues even if you click Cancel.
- If prompted a message, confirm the installation by entering your Apple system password then click OK.
- Now at the next panel, you begin creating a Webroot account. You need to click create an account, and if you plan to use the Password Management feature then, you may click on Skip and create an account later.
- Note- If you click on Create Account, your default browser opens for the Webroot account creation page. Enter the needed information and click on Register Now.
- At the next panel, you can install a Safari extension that allows Webroot to tag search results like safe, questionable, or unsafe, with this extension, Secure Anywhere lets you know if a website has a chance for malware or phishing attempts. Webroot recommends that you click the Install Safari Extension button, you can click on Skip and install it later by turning on the Web Threat settings.