For accessing any Webroot program and getting started with it, it is fundamental to do Webroot login. Without logging in to your Webroot account, no action related to Webroot is conceivable. Thus, if you do not have a Webroot account, you must immediately create a new Webroot secureanywhere login account.
You should know that one Webroot account is enough to login to any other Webroot platforms. This account lets you view as well as manage your protected devices. Therefore, in this blog, we are going to have a proper discussion on how you login on a Webroot account.
How to login on a Webroot account?
To do so, you must follow the steps given underneath and after that keep in mind your credentials for further login:
- Begin by navigating to the official platform of my Webroot login page.
- For this, enter the URL my.webrootanywhere.com in the search bar and hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Register/Sign up’ option.
- On the registration page, you need to provide the requested details.
- After providing all the necessary details, you need to select a username.
- Set up a password for accessing your account in the future.
After providing all the necessary information, click on the ‘Register now’ option.
- Now, your account will be created and you’ll be able to do Webroot account login.
- But prior to that, you need to complete the account verification for which Webroot will send you a confirmation email.
- In the mail, there is a link that you need to click on and follow some prompts.
Steps for Webroot anywhere login
In case you do not know how to log in to your Webroot account, you’ll follow the enlightening given underneath for accessing your account right away:
- First of all, you need to go to the login platform of Webroot by using the URL www.Webroot.com.
- Here, click on the ‘Log in’ option available on the page.
- After that, enter your login credentials.
- This includes entering your username/email ID as well as password.
- Once you do so, click on the ‘Log In’ button once again.
- As soon as you do so, you will be able to access your account.
How to activate Webroot Safe with your account?
First of all you have to successfully access your Webroot secure anywhere login account, after that only you can activate your Webroot subscriptions that are available in your account:
- First of all, you need to navigate to website Webroot.com/safe.
- After that, you have to log in to your account by providing the registered credentials.
- Once you are able to login into the webroot account successfully, you will be asked to enter your Webroot key code.
- This code is of 20 digits after entering which you need to click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, accept the license agreement by tapping on the ‘Agree’ and ‘Install’ button.
- As soon as you do so, your Webroot will be activated successfully.