How to transfer webroot Antivirus from one System to Another
Protecting an antivirus is the best way to protect your system from malware, spyware, and ransomware. It also helps the users to terminate all the harmful sites from the computer. It can increase the efficiency of the workstation. If you are having a single license for operating then you can use it on a single device. It is a very easy process to transfer the antivirus from one system to another. If users having multi-user subscription then you can transfer or use Webroot on different or multiple computers. Steps are mentioned to install the Webroot on another computer.
Initially, you have to install the Webroot using the CD or using the official site. The steps are mentioned below:
- If you purchased it offline then you have to install it using the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM. Just insert it into the Drive and double-tap on the icon of the Drive.
- For users having the Digital copy of the antivirus then you have to download the setup then click on the downloaded .EXE file to initiate the installation process.
- If you got it from BestBuy, then have the installer on your system then choose or double tap on it to install it.
Go for Installation on another Device
- Open your browser firstly.
- Then in the search bar, type my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Now go for the tab Mobile Protection.
- Now select the tab Devices.
- Tap on the option Adds a Device.
- Now using the panel add the Device where you want to use this Webroot Antivirus.
How to transfer Webroot to a New Device?
- Initially establish the connection of internet to the Computer.
- Now open the Browser.
- Go to the official site of the company.
- Now download the installer package using the site.
- Open it and access it.
- Now take the activation key that you purchased earlier.
- Now, whenever the installation of the setup initiates then add this activation key.
- Now follow all the required vital steps to complete the installation process.
- After the transfer of the antivirus, try to restart the workstation.
How to install it on the 2nd computer?
1. User should ensure to have the Activation Code.
2. For installation of the Webroot, make sure to have an active internet connection.
3. Download a copy of the software.
4. Add the activation key.
5. Fulfill the scan process.
6. Try to restart the workstation.
How to active it?
- Users should make sure to have the activation key.
- Now you will have the 20 digits product key.
- After accessing the installer window you have to click on the bottom of it.
- Now change the directory and create a shortcut of the Antivirus on the desktop.
- Now tap on option Agree and Install. Now hit YES whenever the UAC option appears.
- Add the registered E-mail.
- Press Continue.
- Now you have to tick Agree on all the proposal and terms & conditions set by the user.
- Now hit option Agree and Continue.
- Now this will initiate the scanning process with configuring the application.
- If it found some infection then it may send a that dangerous file to the Quarantine.
- Now restart your workstation.
- Now go to the window of the Webroot and tap on the option Start using SecureAnywhere.
Is Can Webroot be used on multiple computers?
§ The Webroot security software is available with several
§ types of licenses that allow you to install it on up to five computers.
§ If your license is for only one computer,
§ then you cannot install it on additional computers.