For setting up the computer network connections and using all the features of your printer Drivers for HP Envy 5540 all-in-one printer should be properly installed in your computer system. On regular interval of times one can get update in the driver version, so once it updated the Hp envy 5540 driver firmware the bug get removed and the performance get increased.
- From website like 123.hp.com you can easily find the drivers for your HP printers and at same place you will get the driver updates and firmware updates too through which you download the driver and also install them on your Windows or Mac Operating System.
- HP driver and software downloads are the place on 123.hp.com where you will find which the full feature basic drivers for your HP Printers with some additional printing software.
- HP support assistant always notifies you whenever the printer software or firmware update is available or not, but this is feature is only for Windows 7
- Apple software update: You need to download the software once on the Mac device and when you need to check need to run the HP Printer driver software again and it will check the update for the Mac device.
How to download printer driver for HP Envy 5540
You should have the knowledge and adequate skills of computer to download, install and update your HP printer driver manually. Finding the right HP printer driver from the internet is very important so you have to be very active and careful in finding them correctly. You can very easily find the right printer driver from the website 123.hp.com where you also get the regular updates of all HP products. You need to go on 123.hp.com and search your HP Envy 5540 printer model in the search box and you will get the right printer model drivers. Now you need to just open the HP Envy 5540 printer driver exe file from the downloaded folder on the computer system and follow the on-screen instructions for the driver installation of the printer driver.
Follow all the steps given below to install the HP Envy 5540 drivers
- Visit 123.hp.com search for the printer model in the search box and therefore, download the HP Envy 5540 printer software driver on the computer device.
- After downloading the HP Envy 5540 printer software driver you need to click on Open/Run/Save whatever it Display on the computer on-screen dialogue box.
- Now follow all the given on-screen instructions on-by-onto process the setup for installing HP Envy 5540 printer driver on the computer system.
- One can turn off the enable wireless connectivity for certain printers.
- When you purchased the new HP printer you will get a software CD with the printer which contains the additional HP printer software drivers.
How to install printer driver for HP Envy 5540
By visiting HP official website you can easily get the HP Envy 5540 printer driver for free. You need to search then select the appropriate HP printer driver only the one which is compatible for your current windows operating system. There you will find a complete list of operating systems for your HP Envy 5540 printer from there you need to mark the windows version which you using and then start the downloading of your driver and once it will be downloaded complete then you need to run that and follow the on-screen steps and install the HP Envy 5540 printer software driver.
HP Envy 5540 Printer
The HP Envy 5540 all in one printer is a bit different from other printer as it preserves around 50% of your ink level with HP Instant Ink cartridges. You can connect the HP Envy 5540 printer with your tablets or mobile devices and therefore you can print the lab-quality pictures wirelessly in a go. HP Envy 5540 can print the best quality of web pages with HP high yield ink cartridges on a wireless connection.