A new 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer needs a proper setup before it can execute a print command. There are multiple ways to connect the hp printer to your computer. You can opt for the wired USB connection or the wireless connection. But before you connect your printer, you first have to install the Hp 3630 printer driver and software on your computer. So you see its quite a bit of work to set up a printer, that’s why we have compiled this post with step by step instructions for the 123 hp 3630 printer setup. Just follow and execute them in the same order as mentioned and by the time you will reach the end of this post your printer will be properly configured, connected and ready to print.
Initial setup for 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer
- Remove the hp 3630 from the box; remove all the safety tape from the printer and discard it. Place the Hp printer near the computer and ensure that, it’s on a flat surface.
- Connect the power cable to the back of the Hp DeskJet 3630 printer and the other end of it to the power supply.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. Wait for the power button to stop flashing and be stable and then continue with the installation.
- The printer will create some noise, don’t worry. It’s the printer’s hardware adjusting and setting up.
- Now it’s time to insert the ink cartridges in their respective place.
- Remove the ink cartridges that are included with the printer from the box. Carefully pull the tape off the back of the ink cartridges as well as from the contact point.
- Open the cabinet of the Hp all in one inkjet 3630, the cartridge holder automatically moves to the center of the unit for cartridge installation.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the appropriate slots and push firmly into place.
- When the ink cartridge fits into place, close the printer cover.
- The printer will detect the newly installed ink cartridges. The power button may flash for some time. Wait for it to stop flashing before continuing.
Install the drivers for the 123.hp.com/dj3630
- Insert the hp 3630 installation CD into your computer’s CD drive. The installer starts automatically. Follow the instructions on the screen to start installing the DeskJet drivers.
- When the printer’s software prompt to connect the printer, connect the supplied USB cable to the rear of the printer and insert the opposite end of the USB cable to your computer’s USB port. Allow the computer to detect and connect the printer.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, first disconnect the USB cable from the printer and then open the URL 123.hp.com/setup 3630 in your browser.
- Download the Hp printer’s drivers. When the download finishes run the installer and follow the instructions to install the drivers.
- Now connect the USB cable. After the successful connection, your printer will be ready to print.
123 hp 3630 DeskJet printer setup for wireless connection
Hp printer wireless connection frees you from the necessity of placing the printer close to your computer and frees up your working space.
It also gives you the option to connect the printer with different devices. Hp offers a few methods to connect a wireless printer.
These methods depend first on the printer’s model and then on your choice of how you want your printer to connect over a wireless network.
We have described the WPS method, as it’s supported by most of the available Hp printer models and is the least complicated one.
WPS setup for hp DeskJet 3630
WPS, an acronym for “Wi-Fi Protected Setup”, is a standard connection method for wireless devices with the router or access point, which allows the printer’s connection to be simple and fast.
- Before you use this method, make sure that your router must be equipped with the appropriate WPS button, a button that the device will most likely have if it is of the latest model.
- Secondly, the network must be set up according to the WPA or WPA2 security protocol. If the protocol selected for the password was WEP, connecting the printer to the router would not be possible.
- After you have ensured that your router meets all the requirements proceed for the WPS connection.
- Once the printer is turned on, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer for a few seconds until the ON LED starts flashing.
- Now on you have about two minutes to press the WPS button on your router which will enable the WPS feature.
- Your printer is now ready for the wireless connection. It will search the network and connect to it.
- After the connection is complete, the Wi-Fi LED will stop flashing and will become stable.
- The only thing left is to try to launch a printout to verify that the connection has been successful
123 Hp 3630 setup for android device
Anyone who has an Android mobile device since version 4.4 only needs to download the HP Print Service plug-in
- Just download the Hp Print service plug-in from Google Play and install it on your android device to be able to take full advantage of it.
- After connecting the phone on the same Wi-Fi network as the printer, you need to open the photo or document you intend to print.
- Click on the print option and then select the HP printer to connect to and press the Update button.
- You will have your photos or documents printed in no time.
123 Hp com dj3630 setup for iPhone
Those who intend to print anything from a device belonging to the Apple brand on an HP printer(123 Hp com dj3630) can do it very easily thanks to the presence of the AirPrint service.
- If you own an iPhone or an iPad you must first connect the printer to the same Wi-Fi network as that of your phone.
- Then you just need to open the document to be printed and press on the Share button.
- At this point, you need to go to the icon relating to printing, select the printer and tap on the print option to carry out the printing operation.
If You are still facing issue related 123.hp.com/dj3630 drivres and installation call our toll free helpline number 1-877-364-5922.