For HP Envy Photo 6255 printer setup and installation. you should follow these steps properly.
Unpack 123 Hp Envy Photo 6255 Printers
- First of all peel out all the blue tapes and wrappers from the outer side of the hp printer carton to connect with 123 HP Envy Photo 6255 printer.
- Hold hp printer package properly and then sensibly let it out for peeling out the packed wrappers and stickers respectively.
- Examine Hp envy photo 6255 printer requirements with the provided contents to support the existence of all the printer parts over the delivery, once the printer package is removed.
- Examine your printer parts to confirm, and rectify the defects promptly remitted as stated in the manual providence.
Ink installation on HP Envy Photo 6255 Printer
- Detect the right ink cartridge to confiscate all the unwanted tapes and wrappers for installing the new ink cartridges to the defined ink cartridge slots.
- Make a gentle pull downwards and then push it into the appropriate slots of the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer device, in turn, to establish the effortless operations.
- Close the entire carriage door after the activating installation of the required ink cartridges in the desired sections.
- Beware of the entire copper bottom, during the process of ink cartridge installation on the defined ink cartridge slots.
Connect to the power cord
- Need to connect the power cord and other power in proper connectivity, plug the connecting cable to the rear side of your desired hp envy photo 6255 printer devices for the flawless action.
- Check properly on the other end of the cable to the carried power port of the computer to authorize the cord connection respectively.
- Set the power cord settings on your hp envyphoto6255 printer, further fix the preferences for your 123 HP Envy Photo 6255 device.
- Be conscious while the process of power connectivity with respect to the stability
Load paper into the hp envy6255 input tray
- The paper tray of the printer will have the inner part called the input tray.
- 123.hp.com/setup 6255 envy Input tray is for placing the paper, having allowed type and size.
- Make sure that there is no curled or damaged paper in the bunch before placing it.
Align the hp 6255 ink cartridges
- Use the compatible and genuine hp envy 6255 ink cartridges that you have received with the package.
- Then, place the ink cartridges according to the instructions provided in the printer manual.
- Touch the plastic parts to hold the ink cartridges. Check the cartridge for leaks and fix it.
Install the hp envy 6255 software
- No device will work without the driver software which is the fuel for the electrical device.
- Pick the correct software for the Envy 6255 printer from the shown list when you type the printer model number in the support page.
- The Run option will help you with the installation of the driver on the computer.
HP Envy 6255 Driver Download
Download hp Envy 6255 driver for window
- For the HP Printer and Driver download process the online support is always available.
- Open any of your browsers, and go to the support driver download page.
- In the webpage, type the printer model by referring the printer manual on the search printer bar and click on Begin to search.
- Once the search gets complete, the webpage will show the list of the available drivers for your printer model.
- Click on the suitable driver package for your printer by analyzing the features.
- Allow the downloaded software to run on the device.
Download hp Envy 6255 driver for mac
- The updated printer driver will enhance the complete performance of the printer.
- HP recommends users to download the full software from the legitimate website.
- Go to the available browser on the Mac computer device and search for the printer driver download page.
- You need to provide your hp printer modelfor the best full-featured software driver for your hp printer.
- After reading all the special information, choose the complete printer driver package and download it.
- Launch theset up file of hp printerto enjoy the first printing experience.
HP Envy 6255 wireless setup
HP Envy 6255 Wireless setup for window
- These days, everybody mostly prefers the Wireless option to make their tasks less complex.
- Connecting the printer device to the wireless network is simple with the help of the product control panel.
- It is visible that your hp printer will have the Wireless icon under the Home Screen panel.
- In wireless options, Settings option will get available.
- From the list of wireless options, click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The on-screen will ask your permission to select the connection as you need.
HP Envy 6255 Wireless setup for mac
- When it comes to Mac device, it is different to setup the wireless connection.
- The HP Smart App will help iOS users for the 123.hp.com/setup 6255 wireless connection.
- Bluetooth is necessary for the wireless connection establishment, you should know this.
- From the Mac store download the Smart App and open it.
- For the iOS devices, tap setup a new printer option to add your hp printer to the local network.
Print documents from hp envy 6255
Print a document from hp envy 6255 in windows
- Nourish all the new papers after removing the left over sheets.
- Download only the recommended printing software and go to the Print option.
- Inspect the connectivity of the printer and the computer system.
- Open the Properties discourse box, using the shortcut keys.
- You will get the Preferences, Properties, Options, Printer Setup based on the software application.
- Choose the needed option, under the Printing Shortcuts tab.
- After selecting a Print tile shrink the Properties box.
Print a document from hp envy 6255 in OS X and macOS
- It is very simple to print the documents to the printer from the OS X and macOS.
- Make sure that there should be a very reliable network connection between both the devices.
- The supported document file types for printing from the Apple device are PDF, MS Excel, MS Word, photos.
- Touch Show Details option to change the Paper Size, Orientation, and scaling percentage.
- Finally, click on print as you need.