123.hp.com/setup 3830 guide will provide you all the steps necessary to set up your printer and make it up and running in no time.
- Remove your HP printer from its packaging and remove all of the sticky paper and protective materials.
- Also, be sure to remove any protective material inside the printer that is used to protect your printer during transportation.
- Consult the user manual to make sure you don’t forget anything.
- Insert the plug into the outlet to power the printer. Then turn on the printer.
- Choose the appropriate language on the screen depending upon your country of origin.
- Open the ink cartridge door and insert the cartridges. Make sure you insert them correctly.
- Load a stack of paper. The printer is now ready to use.
- If you want to connect the printer via USB cable then insert the USB cable in the USB port of Printer and the computer.
Install the software for the 123 hp Officejet 3830 printer
Your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 Printer is now connected.
We will now make sure that your computer can control the printer. To do this, you need to install the HP EasyStart software.
- Enter 123.hp.com/3830 in your browser.
- Enter the name of your printer model.
- Here you will see the list of available downloads for your printer model.
- Download the required software.
- Open the file you just downloaded.
- Select “Full Software and Drivers” or “Basic Drivers”.
- Install the software and the drivers.
Wireless network connection for your 123 hp 3830 Printer
Depending upon your choice, you can either opt for a wired connection or wireless network connection for your hp OfficeJet 3830 Printer.
Establish the connection via Wi-Fi
There are two ways to connect your printer to Wi-Fi. The easiest method is to connect your printer to Wi-Fi using the HP EasyStart software installed on your PC.
- First, ensure that you have access to your WIFI network.
- Open the HP EasyStart software you just installed and select “Wi-Fi connection”.
- Select, establish a wireless connection with your printer”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Your printer will then be automatically connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Print something to check the connection
The second method to connect the printer over a WIFI network
- You first need to have the network name and password.
- Use the navigation keys to go to “Settings” on your printer, then to “Wi-Fi settings”.
- Select the Wi-Fi configuration wizard.
- Select the name of your network. It is also sometimes called SSID.
- Sometimes you have to enter the name of the network manually.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network password.
- Press the OK button.
- Wait now, the printer will connect to the network, which may take a few minutes.
A printer can often show errors or may not function properly. One of the most commonly occurring errors is the printer is offline.
Here you will find general solutions in case your printer is displayed offline for an extended period of time.
The solution to the problem is often very simple. In case of difficulties, contact the support service of your manufacturer.
The offline printer USB connection( 123.hp.com/setup 3830 )
If your printer 123.hp.com/setup 3830 is connected by USB to your computer and is displayed offline, follow the below steps:
- Check if your printer is switched on and correctly connected. Errors in the USB device driver are indicated by a yellow symbol at the bottom right of the taskbar. Try plugging the printer into another USB port on your computer.
- If your printer or your computer, switched to power saving mode during operation, this may also explain why the printer is displayed offline. In this case, restart the printer and reconnect it to the computer.
- Go to the control panel, click on “Show devices and printers” and then right-click on your printer to display a status window. There you will find the “Printer properties” menu. Now check the “Allow” box in the “Security” tab. This will probably bring back the printer online.
- Sometimes it may be useful to reinstall the printer driver and then re-register the printer with the driver installed in the system. A corrupt driver can also cause the printer to go offline.
123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer offline connected wirelessly
Network problems are the most common cause of offline display of a wireless printer 123.hp.com/setup 3830 .
- Make sure your printer is on and check the wi-fi indicator on your router.
- Your printer can only be displayed online if your router is turned on and wi-fi is correctly activated.
- The printer must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
- Re-enter your router’s password and IP address on the printer or in the software. Your printer can only be registered with the correct password and IP address. It will then appear online and you can again start printing.
- Check if there is an error code displayed on the screen of your device many a time, problems with the printer’s accessories results in the offline error.
- Check that there is enough paper loaded in the printer and that there is no paper jam.
- View your devices and printers in the printer software or Windows Control Panel and exclude general error messages. Error message explains a lot about what problem the printer is encountering.
- Check if you have enabled Wi-Fi on the computer.
If You are still facing issue with your HP envy 3830 printer, You can also call us on our toll free number +1-833-283-0002.