Apple Inc. is a multinational computer and IT company with a wide range of products ranging from desktop and laptops to mobile devices. When such errors happen, Apple customer support number is at the rescue. Whatever may be the technical glitch, you will find the apple customer support number up to the job, with complete customer satisfaction.
The user loves its products, and Apple has a very loyal customer base of millions.
What gives Apple such popularity is its innovative technological approach and aesthetically minimalistic design approach for its products, that too, with all the latest features.
But what if users encounter some errors or issues while using Apple products?
Even a brand as reputable as Apple is not free from technical issues.
Call Apple customer support phone number for various issues on Apple devices
Apple customer support number addresses various issues encountered on different apple devices and promptly offer solutions.
- Apple support for general settings, diagnostics, and bug fixes simple to use on Mac.
- Apple support for new user training “getting started with Mac” or other apple devices.
- Apple support to configure, update and optimize the general settings of the Mac and other Apple devices.
- Apple support for deleting obsolete files and applications under users guidelines.
- Apple support for general settings in iCloud, iTunes, iCal, Contacts, and iPhoto.
- Apple support for configuration of POP and IMAP email accounts and setting in Mail or Outlook.
- Apple support for configurations and settings of your local peripherals such as printers and Scanners.
- Apple support for general sync and backup settings for your Macs, iPhones, iPods, safari browser and iPads.
- Apple support for configurations and settings of your network devices.
- Apple support for specific configurations of your modems and routers VPN, NAT rules, for remote access to your client and server workstations, change of IP addresses.
- Mac OS X Server and Web configurations:
Configuration and administration of your servers running MacOs X Server.
- Support for the creation of your names, under domain names, and email boxes with your hosts and Registrars.
Why to opt for apple customer support number
At times users face such technical issues that they have no idea how to resolve.
Such errors can also happen at times when prompt action is needed. In such situations, expert help is required. Apple customer support number connects you to highly trained technical experts. Whatever technical glitches you may be facing, these Apple technical experts know how to resolve the issue correctly.
Apple customer support through live chat support
You may also get help through apple live chat. It’s not as a speedy process as the Apple customer support number, but the user may get the necessary support.
To get help through apple live chat, follow the below steps
- Go to the official website of apple.
- On the website, go to support.
- Click on the contact support and then choose to talk to us.
- Now you have to choose the apple product you are having the error with.
- When asked for the issue, type in detail, the error you are facing, if there is any code associated with the error mention it.
- You may be asked to enter the serial number of your Apple product.
Common issues with Apple products and their troubleshooting steps
MacBook startup issues
If you are facing the MacBook startup issue, follow the below steps:
- Try booting in the safe mode.
- When in safe mode, run the directory repair process or diagnostic tools.
- Or try startup repair to fix the issue.
Unresponsive app issues
If there is any unresponsive app issue you are facing on your Apple device, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Try force quitting the app through the force quit menu.
- You can enter the menu via the command option escape through the apple icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- When in the menu, choose the app and press force quit.
Spinning beach ball on your screen
If you see a spinning ball on your device screen, it means that something is slowing down your Apple device.
- Open activity monitor and see which app is utilizing the most resource.
- Try quitting the app that you see is using a large chunk of memory and computing power.
- Try force quit the app if not responding.
MacBook Pro not connecting to a WiFi network
Sometimes it happens that Mac Book Pro does not detect WiFi networks or fail to connect to the WiFi network.
One of the best quick-fix for this problem is to choose to forget the network option and then try to search the network again and connect to it.