configure your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 (setup HP officejet 3830) printer when it is connected to the laptop or the computer is very simple. Some ink printers or laser printers have drivers or drivers. If you follow the right steps your new Hp 3830 printer will be up and running in no time. It would be very simple task when you know how to configure your 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer. What all you need to do is to follow the right steps on the right time and in no time it would be easily connect.
Primary USB setup HP Officejet 3830
- Turn on the computer and the printer.
- Use the appropriate cable to connect the printer to the computer.
- If you want to connect the printer by USB cable then properly connect both the ends of the printer USB cable one at the computer USB port and other on the printer USB port.
- After doing all this your computer may going to ask for the printer driver installation so you need to follow the on-screen instruction to install them.
- You can download the 123.hp.com/setup 3830(setup HP officejet 3830) printer driver either from 123.hp.com website or if you have the driver disk which you get with the hp printer.
- You need to be active at the time of downloading the right hp drivers from the website 123.hp.com.
- Once the driver download successfully then you need to install it properly by running the printer driver file and then need to follow the on-screen instructions one-by-one.
- Once the installation is complete, the program will ask you to print a test page to verify that it is really well configured and that the printer works properly.
- Besides, it will allow you, through the “printer configuration” option, to make the changes you want in it, if you consider it necessary.
Adding the hp 3830 Printer manually to the windows computer
If after connecting the printer and the computer through the cable the printer has not been configured and added directly, you will have to do it manually.
- To do this you will have to access the Control Panel and click on Printers or Devices and Printers.
- Once inside the menu click on Add a Printer.
- Choose your printer and follow the steps.
- Then press on the add button.
123 setup hp Officejet 3830 setup for wireless connection
WLAN-capable printers offer the user a location-independent printing experience. To make this possible, the printer and end device must be integrated into the same network. Depending on the HP model, the user can set up the wireless printer without a cable. The following instructions will help you to install the HP 3830 printer on the network.
Before you attempt to set up your wireless hp printer, make a note of the network name and the associated security password in advance, you may need it.
- Turn on the HP printer and make sure that the router is also active
- Open the Network settings in the printer’s control panel menu or touch the Wi-Fi symbol directly
- Make sure that the printer and router must each be positioned in the proximity of the signal’s range.
- Open the Wireless Setup Assistant and select the appropriate one from the list of networks displayed
- If your network name is not displayed, you can enter the network name manually in the lower part of the list.
- You may be prompted to enter the appropriate security password.
- The printer will now be connecting to the network.
- All devices dialed into the same network can now use the printer
Setup Hp Officejet 3830 printer for MAC devices
Simply connect your Apple device to the wireless hp officejet 3830 printer and print wirelessly easily and effectively. The annoying pull on cables and the loud noise during the printing process have been done with the setup of a WLAN printer. If the printer has been set up correctly, it will automatically connect to the corresponding network.
WiFi setup HP officejet 3830 for connecting the printer to iPhone
The file is on the iPad or iPhone and should be printed out. But how can I connect the iPad or iPhone to the printer? This requires a wireless printer and a network to which the printer and the corresponding Apple device have access.
- Connect the hp printer and iPad or iPhone to the same network so that printing is possible without problems.
- You can do so by enabling the wireless setting on your iPhone and then connecting your printer to your phone’s WIFI network.
- Open the file to be printed (image, file, text, etc.)
- Select the share icon.
- Find the Print option and select it
- Choose the option ‘Select Printer’
- Now all available Air Print printers are displayed.
- Select the appropriate printer and tap Print
Setting up a printer on a Mac network is also simple. If you have a Mac Book and you want to configure your printer on this, you will see following this step by step is really simple and fast.
- Click on the Apple menu first and in it on System Preferences.
- Click on the Print and scan option.
- Click and hold the “+” button at the end of the list of printers and select the printer you are interested in adding from the menu shown on your screen.
- In case that the printer you want is not displayed, do not worry; Simply click on the IP box at the top of the Add Printer window and enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field.
- Click on Download and install, if requested by the computer. It is very likely that your computer already has the necessary program to configure the printer. If not, it will be allowed to download the drivers or drivers easily from the Apple website.
- Perform a print test to verify that everything is correct.
Connect the 123 hp 3830 printers to Android device
For the Setup HP officejet 3830 with your android device you need to follow these steps:
- Download and install a hp print service plugin from the Google play store and enable it.
- Enable the WIFI network of your android device.
- Connect the printer to the phone’s WIFI network.
- Open the file to be printed (image, file, text, etc.)
- Select the share icon and then tap the Print option
- Choose Select Printer from the menu.
- From the available printers are displayed choose the appropriate printer and tap Print.