The 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer comes with a 60-sheet input tray,a 35-page document feeder and a 25-sheet output tray. The printer also allows printing from your smartphone and other remote devices to your printer with the help of the e-print feature. You just have to download the copier app to avail of remote printing even on your Amazon devices. With a speed of approximately 11 pages per minute for printing text documents, the printer is one of the most economical multifunctional devices available in the market. The first time printer setups are fairly easy and in case of difficulties refer to the 123 HP com oj4650 manual PDF for some constructive guidance.
Executing the first time unboxing and printer setup:
- As you open the box, you will find a handy pamphlet that will provide you with instructions as to how to install the printer
- An in-depth card is also available that will give you step by step instructions to getting started with the printer
- Along with the package also comes with the installation CD that also contains the software and 123 HP Office jet 4650 driver download.
- Gently pull the printer out of the box
- Remove all the tapes around it
- Connect the printer to the power outlet with the help of the power cord that comes along with the printer
- [Note: The power cord has to go in all the way for the power to get connected]
- Press the power button on the control panel to put the printer on
- Wait for the printer to initialize
- The control panel will automatically display instructions to set preferences such as language, region. Date and time and press ‘Confirm’ for all the prompts
- Prompts will now ask you to install the ink cartridges
- Pull out the trays of the cartridge access area and let the slots align up for placement of the ink cartridges
- Open the ink cartridges from their packages (black and color cartridges) and place them inside their respective areas
- Close the cartridge access area trays
- Now, press ‘Ok’
- The printer will ask you to load the paper
- Place the paper in carefully in the slot to the back of the printer, adjust the slider width guides and click on ‘Yes’
- The printer will now print an alignment page, which has to be placed on the scanner to run through the alignment
- Lift the lid of the scanner glass and press ‘Ok’
- A message will display on the control panel stating that ‘Scanning was successful’, after which you can click on ‘Finish’.
HP Office jet 4650 Printer Setup Configuration
123. hp.com/setup 4650 is a high-performance printer. The 123 HP Office jet 4650 printer is easy to maintain, has twin cartridges, and provides high-quality prints at extremely low costs. Using the Instant Ink facility from HP you can easily perform the 123 HP Setup 4650 ink refill. The subscription allows you to print a particular number of pages per month and even prompts if you have overdone your limit or still have pages that you can carry forward. As HP Office jet 4650 is a wireless printer, you can do the installation, configuration and complete setup very easily on wireless network too. The touch screen control is white in color, which is easy to view and the printer has a straight-through paper path. The wireless connection allows you to print from mobile devices. If you research the internet, you will notice that any printer review will consider it as a bargain printer that is compact and one of the most affordable devices for small offices and home users. It acts as a printer, copier, scanner and faxing machine. The printer offers great value for an all-in-one printer.
123 HP Office jet 4650 Printer Setup for Windows
Step 1: HP Office jet 4650 Setup
Before starting the installation process you should uninstall any old driver present on your Computer.
- Make your Printer Active.
- Check the USB Ports.
- Use Direct USB connection and try to avoid USB Hub or Docking station which doesn’t provide optimum power supply to HP Office jet 4650 Printer.
- In the beginning, Remove the USB cable from the computer and the screen will prompt to attach the USB cable while HP Office jet 4650 driver installation.
Step 2: HP Office jet 4650 Connection setupand Driver Installation
Selecting the right Printers will support the maximum features.
- Visit 123.hp.com/oj4650 and select the correct printer drivers with the help of the Printer model number.
- The HP easy start has begun Download, based on the HP Printer model.
- After HP Easy Start App download Completion, Follow the on-screen prompt.
- Then Download the HP Office jet 4650 Printer Driver Software.
- Enter the printer model and confirm the OS Version of your computer.
123 HP Office jet 4650 Printer Setup for Mac
HP Office jet 4650 USB Connection for MAC
- Ensure you have all Requirements for Installation which includes a Computer, Internet access, etc.
- Use the Similar Wi-Fi Network for 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Configuration to the Computer.
- Setup the HP Office jet 4650 Printer and Install the Ink cartridges.
- Make sure and keep the Printer within the Wi-Fi range during Installation.
Install the driver and set up the connection
- Download hp Easy Start App.
- After Launching hp start App Select “My Printer is not Shown” Option.
- Select Wireless Network Connection by clicking Continue.
- Follow the On-Screen Prompts to complete the Setup.
- If you are facing any difficulties while the HP Office jet 4650 Driver Software download, Contact our 24/7 Technical support Experts.
123 HP Office jet 4650 Printer Driver Download
Hp Office jet 4650 driver Software Download for windows
- Switch ON your 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer and connect all the peripherals like Printer, computers, USB cable, etc.
- Visit 123.hp.com/oj4650 and Download the Driver Package with Complete features available.
- Make sure the driver supports Windows OS.
- Click Devices and Printers Options on your computer.
- Find and select the Correct Driver for HP office jet 4650 Printer from the available devices which is listed on the screen.
- Add your Printer and save the changes.
- Finally, Confirm that your 123 hp com oj4650 setup Printer is added or not in the list.
Hp office jet 4650 driver Software Download for MAC OS
- Combine your 123.HP.com/oj4650 install Printer and MAC Devices using USB or Wireless Network Setup.
- Search for an appropriate HP office jet 4650 driver Software and Download on your MAC Device.
- From Device menu, select the system preference option.
- Then Add your HP office jet 4650 printer to the MAC OS Device and check whether the Printer is present in the list or not.
- If the Printer is not on the list. Repeat the steps again or contact our Technical support Experts.
HP office jet 4650 wireless printer setup
How to connect Hp office jet 4650 to Wi-Fi Windows
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com/dj4650 Printer and its components is connected with computer, before Starting wireless setup.
- You require the Good active Internet Connection with network username, Wi-Fi network hp office jet 4650 Wi-Fi password and the computer should connect with same network as your printer device connected.
- Turn the Printer ON. Try to place the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 Printer and the Computer as close to each other for better Internet Connection.
- Remove Ethernet and USB cable from the Printer. Install the Printer Driver Software to hp office jet 4650 setup Wi-Fi.
- Connect the USB cable after showing prompt from the screen. It will transfer some wireless data to the Printer.
How to connect Hp office jet 4650 to Wi-Fi Mac
- Make sure the Printer and Computer are getting connected and all we need is a well active Network connection, its SSID and Password for HP office jet 4650 wireless setup installation. The Mac device and the Printer should be connected closer to each other for better Network Connection.
- During Installation, the Device screen will prompt for USB Connection.
- Visit 123.hp.com/oj4650 for driver installation by choosing your product and printer model number in the list.
- Follow the ON-SCREEN Instruction to complete The HP office jet 4650 Wi-Fi setup for MAC
Scan using the 123 HP office jet 4650 Printer
To complete the driver and software download, you just have to insert the installation CD that is provided along with the package to do the needful. Alternatively, you can also visit a legitimate URL to download the latest version of the drivers and software. However, it is imperative to complete the hardware setup first before embarking on the driver installation. The text quality is of the 4650 is sharp and clear and the scanner produces color copies equal to the originals. You can also use the 123 HP office jet 4650 scan to email feature and even send quick faxes. Find detailed information on the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 how to scan from the printer’s manual. Refer to the online troubleshooting manual for the scanner, not working issues.
To scan a photo or a document on the hp office jet 4650:
- You can scan a .jpeg or a .pdf document file also to the computer:
- Loading the media before scanning:
-The printer driver and software have to be installed into the printer before using the scanner
-Also, make sure that the printer connected to the computer through the wireless or the USB cable
-Turn the printer on by pressing the power button on the front
- You can load the document onto the scanner glass:
-Place the document with the printed side facing down on the scanner glass
-Take assistance from the guides provided around the glass for placement of the document
-Close the lid of the scanner
- If you are using the ADF (Automatic document feeder):
-Load documents with the printed side facing upward
- To execute the scanning:
-Touch ‘Scan’ on the printer’s control panel
-Select the computer name where you want to save the scan
- There are saving options available such as:
-Save as PDF: Documents are not editable
-Save as JPEG: Set to JPEG when photos are involved
-Email as PDF: Non-editable documents can be emailed
-Email as JPEG: Images can be emailed directly
-Everyday Scan: A customized scan option that is commonly used
- Touch ‘Ok’ once completed.
These are all the steps for the setup & Installation of HP officejet 4650 printer . If You are still facing issue while setup call our tollfree number 1-877-364-5922.