Remove your HP dj3630 PRINTER from its box
Take out the HP Desk jet PRINTER(123 hp com dj3630 install) from its box, and then take off all the tape, stickers, and packing supplies from the HP printer.
- Take the printer out from its box
- Take off all the tape and packaging around the printer, and then open the outer printer door
- Take off the tape and packaging found under the ink cartridge access door
- Once you open the ink cartridge access door, take off the tape and cardboard box found inside the printer but DO NOT discard the cardboard box
- Take the cardboard box and
open it and remove all the contents which should include: the ink cartridges,
the power cord and the USB cable
- Contents inside may vary depending on country/region
- Take the provided power cord and connect it to the back end of your HP dj3630 PRINTER and then plug the other end of the cord to a power outlet
- Turn on your HP dj3630 PRINTER by pressing the POWER button
Install the ink cartridges provided in your HP dj3630 PRINTER
Install the HP dj3630 PRINTER ink cartridges which should be provided in the box with your printer
you open the ink cartridge access door, your HP PRINTER will complete the
startup process which will move the carriage top the middle of the printer
- Before you continue, wait for the printer to become idle and silent
- Now you may carefully remove one of the ink cartridges from its package and touch ONLY the black plastic on the cartridge
- Pull off the orange tab to take off the protective tape from the cartridge
the ink cartridge holding it at a small upward angle into the empty
corresponding slot, and then carefully push up against the ink cartridge until
you hear it snap into place
- The tri-color ink cartridge should be inserted into the left slot
- The black ink cartridge should be inserted into the right slot.
- Repeat the same installation steps for the other ink cartridges
- Shut the ink cartridge access door
- Shut the exterior door to you HP Printer
Insert standard printer paper into the corresponding input tray
Load standard printer paper in the input tray after the printer has been unpacked from its box.
- Lift the input tray
- Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left
- Insert your standard printer paper into the input tray, and then carefullypushyour stack of printer paper down until it stops
- Slide the paper width guide to the right so that it stops at the end of the printer paper
- Take out the output tray, and then lift the tray extender
Install the right printer software/DRIVER for your HP dj3630 PRINTER
Now that your HP dj3630 PRINTER hardware is all set up, you can install the printer’s software. You must install the proper driver for your HP PRINTER in order to ensure efficiency and smooth running. The compatible driver will depend on the type of operating system your computer uses.
In the meantime, do not connect your printer to a computer until the printer software instructs you to do so
Download the latest version of the printing software from the following HP websites:
- HP DeskJet 3630 series printers: 123.hp.com/DJ3630
Follow the easy setup instructions for driver installation by answering the system prompts and then make sure to click the finish button once the setup completes. The HP printer assistant will install automatically for printing and scanning.
If you are still facing problem while installing driver of your 123 hp com dj3630 install, please call our toll-free number at 1-877-364-5922 for any HP Printer related issues and help.