Roadrunner, an email service platform, began as an East coast-based email program. However, now it is used by people in different corners of the world.
Occasionally, it gets very difficult to sign-in to the email account of Roadrunner. For starting with troubleshooting, one needs to search for the actual cause and resolve the issue.
Some of the troubleshooting tips are:
• You need to make sure that you are not still using the older URLs like RR.com and mail.TWC.com. So, you need to make sure that you use the recent TWC roadrunner login page at https://www.spectrum.net/login/.
• Now make sure that you are typing the correct username and the password. For a successful login, the combination of credentials is quite important.
• You also need to check the uppercase, lowercase, spelling and placement of special characters thoroughly. Make sure that the CAPS LOCK is off if it’s not required. If you are filling the username or password after copy-pasting from somewhere, then recheck it before sending it.
• Also, make sure to recover the Roadrunner password (if forgotten) first hand before signing-in. You can reset your password by clicking on FORGOT EMAIL PASSWORD option available on the login page.
• The next step is to get Spectrum server checked and see if the spectrum email server has been working or not. You can visit http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/spectrum.net.html for this.
• Another method that you can apply is that you can switch the web browser and select between Firefox and Chrome. You can also try to open in ‘incognito’ or private mode.
• Another solution is to clear the cookies and cache and then restart the browser.
• You can even consider to disable the add-ons and some other security programs like antivirus and windows firewall.
• Ensure that the Roadrunner email server settings have been entered correctly:
– Use port 993 in IMAP
– Use port 995 in POP
– Mail.twc.com in incoming mail server.
– Mail.twc.com in outgoing mail server.
– Use port 587 for the SMTP settings.
– Use port 1 for Roadrunner email client settings.