The internet is a major necessity for all individuals and you need to secure your laptop/computer against noxious internet viruses. Norton antivirus will help you to protect your laptop/computer from all types of viruses.
In case you’re utilizing Norton encryption you will be secured as you will interface with Norton until your Norton Antivirus/Norton 360/ Norton Security etc. that has been updated to guard your system against viruses.
You need to secure your gadgets with proper protection. And to do that you just need to download and install Norton antivirus on your laptop/computer.
Create a new Norton account:
Norton antivirus does not provide free trials to its customers. Customers have to spend money to utilize the Norton antivirus program but the money will be refunded to you within 60-days. If you’re willing to create a new Norton account, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, install the Norton Antivirus in your laptop/computer and remove all the other antivirus application which you have on your PC.
- Clients ought to follow the rules for antivirus deployment and give them another module, like a browser extension – safety site advises Norton, and so on
- The management of password is also accessible.
- The disk space of Norton antivirus is 1.6GB.
It is extremely simple to set perform Norton account and Norton’s free antivirus provides several unique solutions and has engaging features with simple to use applications and solid security. The security status can be immediately seen by users.
Log in to Norton Account:
You just need to follow some simple steps to log in to your Norton account:
- Open your web browser and type Norton.com.
- Click on “Build a Norton Account”
- You’ll be directed to the registration page of Norton antivirus.
- Enter a valid email ID, your phone number, create a strong password and fill up all the other details.
- Now, your account has been created.
You must uninstall all current antivirus programs and all the related software on your PC before you start the real download and installation stage. You can also use remove and reinstall applications to remove all the preinstalled antivirus and related software.