Norton Login – Manage Online Norton account
The Internet has become an indispensable part of today’s life andyet it’s a dangerous place. The exponential rise in the incidence of cyber-attacks points out that the need for online security is also extremely essential. You must ensure your device security and make it safe from online infections and attacks. If you have employed Norton antivirus for your online security then you need Norton Login for product download and management. This guide will lay out the complete steps for Norton account login and also provide solutions for login errors.
Norton Login steps
Go through the steps to complete Norton account login:
● Navigate to the login page of Norton .
● Follow the link https://login.Norton .com/, it will lead directly to the login page.
● Select sign-in option, you will move to another page.
● Now provide the email associated with your Norton account.
● Then in the next box enter the account password.
● There is an option to remember the password. You can check it.
● It will eliminate the need of entering a password every time you log in.
● Simply click on the sign-in button. That’s it.
Your login details will be verified then you will gain entry to your account dashboard.
Register a Norton account
When you make a Norton product purchase you will be promptedto register an account too. Your Subscription will then be attached with your Norton account. Follow the steps to easily register a Norton account:
● Type in the url login.Norton .com in the browser and press enter.
● When the page opens up select the option for account creation.
● Another page will open up, you have to provide some details.
● Provide your first name and last name in the given box.
● Next, enter your email address. Check again and confirm the email.
● Create a complex password. It must be a combination of numbers, letters, and special characters.
● Choose your region of residence and provide a contact number.
● Agree to the terms & conditions, then click on the register account button.
Norton Login Password Recovery
It’s a common occurrence that user could not remember their account password. Thankfully though password recovery is simple and only require a few steps:
● Visit the Norton Login page, Just click the URl https://login.Norton .com
● Now click on the link, forget username or password.
● You will move to another page, provide the email address linked to your Norton account.
● A password reset link will be sent to your provided email address.
● Launch the email application and open the email with the password reset link.
● Click on it, password reset page will open up.
● Set the password of your liking, confirm it by entering it one more time in the respective field then click on the submit button.
● That’s it, you can now use the new password for Norton security login.
Norton login subscription activation
Norton license key will be automatically tied to your Norton account if you have made the purchase online. In case of an offline purchase from a retail store, you have manually update your subscription into your account.
Update Norton license key from the retail card
● Go to Norton homepage.
● Find and click on the link, I already have a product key. You will find it under the subscribe now button.
● On the next page enter the Norton license code and click on the verify button.
● If prompted to provide the email associated with your Norton account.
How to fix Norton Login errors?
- If Norton service status displays connectivity issues, then there is something wrong with your internet.
- Open another website in your browser. If it’s open up, then Norton website must be down, retry after some time.
- If the website does not open-up then check the internet connection.
- Restart your router to reset the connection and then attempt Norton 360 login.
- If you have not added your Norton subscription to your account you might face login errors.
- This happens when you have made an offline Norton license purchase.
- Go through the post again, we have described the steps in detail.
- Check email and password. Look for any typing error or missed entry.
- If you could not remember the username or the password, complete the username or password recovery process first
then sign in with the new login credentials.