If you are a end user of HP products, you know that HP not only provides you versatile range of technical products but also delivers HP Support Assistant software. It will help you in tech cases of difficulties while installing your HP products and software. It maintains your HP devices with automated support, updates and fixes the issues.
HP knows that time is a very valuable in your business and you do not want to waste precious time in fixing issues and maintaining your PC. The HP Support Assistant provides almost all in one management solutions, that includes here the required troubleshooting tools, tutorials, system analysis and automatic software updates as mentioned above.
The HP Support Assistant is a free system utility on Hewlett Packard computers that helps in avoiding mistake and resolving issues with the computer using updates and self help options. HP support assistant is an inbuilt feature of system Windows OS. It comes within any HP device, whether you talk about any windows be it hp support assistant windows 10.
2. Why do I need HP support assistant?
Hp support Assistant enhances you to keep up your PC updated, and resolves problems, by utilizing computerized updates and self improvement alternatives. It guides you to troubleshoot any of the issue occurring in your PC windows. The HP program gives you to keep up PC execution and resolve problems. HP Support assistant is able to perform all this issues, through programmed updates and fixes, worked in diagnostics, and a variety of help right choices.
3. Where is the HP Assistant located?
The HP Support Assistant is located in the blue question mark on the taskbar in the system windows. You can also access the software through the HP Support Assistant app on the Start Screen. If neither of these options work, then you can also find it by clicking start and typing HP Support assistant in search. If none of these options works, you need to download and install the same program.
- How you can Download HP Support Assistant?
To perform the HP support assistant download process you have to follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official website by http://www.hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant
- Click on the “Download HP Support Assistant”.
- When the download box appears at the bottom of the screen, you have to click on “Save” option.
- Click on “Run” option when the download completes, click Run, and then follow the instruction display on screen.
Note: The installation process might take a few minutes to complete setup.
- When the installation about to completes, selects the “Yes” option, then click the “Finish” option to restart the system windows.
- When the system restarts, click to the HP Support Assistant icon displays on the taskbar.
- Click the HP Support Assistant icon to launch the application.
- You have successfully downloaded and installed your HP Support Assistant application.
6. How you can uninstall HP Support Assistant?
- In Windows, you have to search and open the “Uninstall a program” option.
- On the Programs and Features window, select HP Support Assistant, and then click “Uninstall” option.
- Click “Yes” visible on the Programs and Features screen to confirm that you want to uninstall HP Support Assistant.
- Now, restart your computer in order to complete the uninstall process.
- Can I turn off HP Support Assistant?
If, Its working mishandling, or you may have problems with the HP Support System and in this case, you can turn off HP support assistant at your choice by following the steps mentioned below:-
- Double lick the HP Support Assistant icon, visible on your desktop to launch the program, then click “Settings” option in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Click the “Health Analysis” option to perform. Now proceed, click the “Frequency” drop down menu, and then select “Never” option.
- Click on the button next to “Never Check for Updates.”
- Click the “Tune Up” option, then click the “Tune-Up Schedule: Frequency” drop-down menu and select The “Never” option.
Required any further information related to Hp support assistant, you can post your queries on the HP official website. For your assistance, HP Customer Service tech team is available 24*7. You can get connected any time with the customer support team via emails or HP toll free helpline number, available on the HP official website.