This HP OfficeJet 5255 is the best in one printer among all the devices. It helps the users to copy, print, and scan documents simultaneously. Fax facility also comes with this printer. Somehow it is well supported by modern available Operating Systems. You can connect it using USB or Wi-Fi.
HP Officejet 5255 Printer Specifications
Some of the specifications that the printer has are listed below:
- Colour Printing is available.
- Black & White Printing is available.
- It can connect using USB with the devices.
- It comes with HP 63 Cartridge.
- Two-Sided Copy: Yes
- Two-sided printing: Yes
- Wireless Capability: Yes.
- Colour copy capability: Yes
- Maximum number of copies: Up to 99
- Fax Resolution Black: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution: 300 to 600 Dpi
- Mobile Printing: Yes
- Fax memory: Up to 100 pages
- Fax available: Yes, colour
- Memory: 512 MB
- Mobile printing services: Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, Mopria Certified, HP Smart
- Standard input capacity (envelopes): Up to 10
- Input sheet capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Output capacity: Up to 25 sheets
- Standard input capacity (cards): Up to 40 sheets
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
- Maximum dimensions: 445 x 564 x 198 mm
- Weight (metric): 6.55 kg
- Weight (U.S. standard): 14.44 lb
- Number of cartridges: 2 (1 each black, yellow, cyan, magenta)
- Ink Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Duplex printing: Automatic.
Install the HP Officejet 5255 Printer
Initially, the user has to unbox the printer and establish a proper connection between the printer and the system. To do so steps are mentioned here:
- After unboxing the printer remove the waste products like tapes, foam, and tags and place the printer on the table.
- Take out all the cables and connection should be placed.
- Switch on the printer and fix the cartridges to their respective slots.
- Put some papers in the tray.
- Visit the official site to download the Drivers by adding the name of the printer.
- After downloading it, follow the best steps for the installation of the drivers.
- After installation of the driver open it and activate the printer by turning it on and choosing the best options using the installed driver software.
- At last, take some prints.
How to Download the Driver?
For downloading the driver of the establishment of the connection steps are as follows:
- Firstly visit the official site of the company.
- Locate the Drivers file by entering the model’s name of the printer.
- Now choose them for downloading it.
- Install it by choosing appropriate steps.
- After installation of the driver, restart the workstation.
- Now you have to activate the printer and establish the connection between the workstation and the printer.
Connect Printer using Wi-Fi
If the user wants a wireless connection then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Switch on the printer.
- Go to the option Settings using the Printer’s control panel.
- Choose any network from the provided list.
- Enter the password.
- Finally, print some documents.
Connect Printer using USB
If you want to connect your printer using USB then you have to consider the steps mentioned below:
- Initially unbox the printer and place it near the table.
- Power on the printer and establish a connection with the system using a data cable.
- Make sure to switch on the printer.
- Now if drivers are installed then this will detect the printer automatically.
- Try to have some prints after the establishment of the connection.