This HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is the best printer in the market for official work. It a very powerful all in one printer that allows you to print, scan and copy the document. A fax facility is also available. It is supported by Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7 but windows XP and Vista do not support this printer. The printer specifications are mentioned below:
Some specifications that this printer owned are:
- Colour Printing is available.
- Black & White Printing is available.
- It can connect using USB, Host USB, and Ethernet.
- It comes with HP 962 Cartridge.
- Wireless Capability: Yes.
- Colour copy capability: Yes
- Two-Sided Copy: Yes
- Two-sided printing: Yes
- Maximum number of copies: Up to 99
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 Dpi
- Mobile Printing: Yes
- Fax available: Yes, colour
- Fax Resolution Black: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Fax memory: Up to 100 pages
- Memory: 512 MB
- Mobile printing services: Apple AirPrint, Mopria Certified, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, HP Smart
- Input sheet capacity: Up to 250 sheets
- Standard input capacity (cards): Up to 50 sheets
- Standard input capacity (envelopes): Up to 30
- Standard input capacity (secondary tray): Up to 250 sheets
- Output capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Automatic document feeder capacity: Standard, 35 sheets
- Maximum dimensions: 437 x 519.8 x 318.3 mm
- Weight (metric): 12.02 kg
- Weight (U.S. standard): 26.44 lb
- Number of cartridges: 4 (1 each black, yellow, cyan, magenta)
- Ink Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Duplex printing: Automatic.
- It also connects easily with Apple AirPrint and Mopria Print Service.
Install the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
Firstly you have to unbox the printer and have a proper connection between the system and the printer. To set up the printer steps are mentioned below:
- Initially unbox the printer.
- Remove all the waste products like tapes, foam, and tags and place the printer on the table.
- Take all the cables and place them on the right path.
- Turn on the printer and add the cartridges to the right place.
- Add some papers into the printer tray.
- Now you have to visit the site of HP and download the driver for the printer.
- Go for its installation process, by double-clicking on it.
- Select the best and proper options to install the software properly.
- Hit OK.
- Finally, you have to activate the printer.
How to Download the Driver?
To download the Driver for the system steps are mentioned below:
- Initially, you have to go to the official site.
- Find the Drivers by just adding the name of the printer.
- Now you have to download it.
- After downloading it, you have to install the drivers properly.
- Now you need to connect the computer and the printer.
- After successful installation of the printer, one has to restart the workstation.
Connect Printer Wireless
If you want to set a wireless connection between the printer and the system then the steps are mentioned below:
- Turn on the printer.
- Now choose the settings using the control panel.
- Tap on the option Wireless
- Select a network using the list.
- At last, the user should print some documents.
Connect Printer using USB
To establish the connection using the USB steps are mentioned below:
- For a hassle-free connection, place the printer near the device.
- Have connection using the power cable and data cable.
- Turn on both the devices i.e. Computer and Printer.
- This will automatically detect the printer if you already installed the Driver Software.