How do I connect HP Envy 4520 printer to WIFI network
All Hp envy wireless printer setup only requires a few simple steps for proper configuration.
In this guide, we are going to explain in full details, all the methods for Hp Envy printer wireless connection in a step by step format.
How to setup Hp envy 4520 printer over a wireless network?
Before you start the Hp envy wireless printer setup, you ensure that you meet all the requirements for printer wireless setup and you have all the network settings, that you may have to provide further down the process.
Here are are going to briefly explain what you will need to make sure you go through it and then prepare beforehand.
- Ensure that your wireless router is functioning properly and is in power-on state.
- Detect the name of your network and the network key.
These are some basic requirements that one must meet before go for a hp printer wireless connection process.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup ( WPS )
If your HP printer and system meet all the necessary requirements, WPS will be the most easiest method to connect your Hp envy 4520 wireless printer with the computer.
- WPS methods baiscally need a physical WPS push button on your wireless router.
- Your HP Envy 4520 printer support the WPS method (Go through the user manual) so that is the advantage.
- Your network must be protected with the WPA or the WPA 2 security protocol.
- Proceed for printer connection process when you have ensured all the requirements.
- Make sure that the printer is connected to the power supply and is switched on.
- Now press the WPS button on your router.
- Press the WPS button on your router after two or three seconds. You may have to keep pressing the push button again and again for few seconds to activate the WPS feature.
- You have to search for the network on the printer and establish the connection.
- Try to Print something to test that the printer is correctly configured or not.
Hp Wireless Setup Wizard for wireless connection
This type of method is only supported by the hp envy printers with the display. Now hp envy 4520 is equipped with a printer display, you can opt for this method for the wireless connection of your HP printer.
- Press the network icon and go to settings on the control panel of your hp printer.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard option from the network settings menu.
- Your printer will show you the names of the network it detected within the vicinity.
- Find and select your network.
- You have to go to the bottom of the list and enter the name. You have to ensure that you have entered the name exactly as it is.
- After that, the setup will ask for the network key. Here again, enter the exact characters as they are minding the upper and lowercase too.
- When done, your printer will connect to the wireless network and will be ready to take the print command.
These are all the simple methods that you can use for the wireless connection of your Hp envy 4520 printer. If you follow all the given steps exactly as mentioned, we are sure you won’t face any problem and your printer print perfectly fine. In case of any further difficulties go directly to the Hp website for additional help.