How To Connect HP Deskjet 3755 To Wi-Fi Mac?
To connect your HP printer with a Mac system, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Installation Process:-
- Before proceeding, make sure your computer system and the printer meets all the requirements for the installation process.
- Switch on your computer system, router and set up your printer.
- To set up your printer on the wireless network, make sure you have proper internet access and the computer system is connected to the wireless network.
- Ensure your computer system and your HP Deskjet 3755 have the same wireless network connection.
- Put papers in the input tray, insert the ink cartridges in their place.
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer and put it near the computer system and within the range of your Wi-Fi network.
- Remove all the USB cord from your printer, if not required.
Step 2: Reset Wireless Settings:-
- Check if the wireless light is flickering and press the power knob if the light of the power button is not bright to switch the printer from sleep mode.
- Press the wireless and cancel button simultaneously if the wireless button isn’t blinking.
Step 3: Driver and Software Installation:-
- Visit www.123.hp.com/dj3755 and then select the “Download” option.
- After downloading the software, go to the “HP Easy Start”.
- Choose the “Set Up” option.
- Choose the “Accept” option to agree to all the terms and conditions.
- In the Connect dialogue box, choose your printer and then hit on “Continue” option.
- In the next dialogue box, you will see that your HP Deskjet 3755 and wireless network have a “Join” option between them.
- Select the “Join” option if the name of your printer and Wi-Fi is correct. If not, then click on the drop-down option and select the correct name of your printer and the Wi-Fi.
- Now, select the “Allow” option to permit the HP Easy Start for accessing your Wi-Fi network.
- When your printer is connected to the network you will see a checkmark between them.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Now install the required software and then hit on “install”.
- Complete the steps shown on your screen.
- Print a test page.