How do I connect my HP Deskjet 3630 to WIFI?
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer:
HP Deskjet 3630 printer is mostly used HP printer models for printing purpose. The HP Deskjet 3630 has top-level printing features and give you access to explore other printing options. It has a lot of features such as you can easily connect with USB, amazing Wi-Fi compatibility, excellent printing options and many more. You can connect the HP Deskjet 3630 printer to a wireless connection using some simple steps that are given below. You can easily connect your HP printer with any android, windows, Mac and other devices.
HP Deskjet 3630 printer User Guide:
- The first step is to check that you have a good internet connection.
- You should know all the related details about the name of the network, hostname, etc. So that you can easily make changes in the network configuration of your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- To do the above changes, you have to push the wireless button located on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer and then select the start copy button.
- The above-mentioned steps will assist you in setup the wireless connection.
Steps to download the HP printer’s driver:
- In the web browser and type the main site of HP printers.
- Now, choose the printer’s driver and software.
- In the next step, mention the model name of the printer and then hit the “enter” option.
- The next page will be display on the system screen. Choose the newest version of the printer’s driver and download it to your device.
- Go to the download option mention below on your screen.
- After clicking the download option, wait until it’s get downloaded.
Procedure to set up a wireless connection for HP Deskjet 3630 printer:
The HP Deskjet 3630 printer is a well-known HP printer used for printing purpose. However, many HP printer users may face some issues. To avoid such kind of issues go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Push the wireless button located on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer and hold it until the light blinks.
- Now, push the WPS button on your router and wait for few minutes until the light stops flickering.
- Now, take the printout of the network configuration.
- After completing above steps, locate the IP address.
- Now, you are ready to set up the wireless connection for your HP Deskjet 3630 printer without the USB connection.
- Navigate “Control Panel” and then “Device & Printer”
- Choose your HP printer.
- In the network section, select wireless printer or Bluetooth printer.
- After that select your HP printer from the printer window.
- Now, you can install the printer’s driver.
Completing all the above-mentioned steps you can easily connect your HP Deskjet 3630 printer to your Wi-Fi.