Besides providing world-class printing with outstanding results, Epson has also been extremely popular for producing “state-of-art” scanning machines. In the business arena of scanning gadgets, Epson scanning machines are one of the most admired and purchased products. Due to regular and consistent usage of hours and days, these machines encounter technical errors. The most commonly encountered error is Epson Scan Cannot Communicate with the Scanner. It’s a technical glitch where the Epson scanner fails to scan any type of document. There are several reasons and causes behind this error, ranging from the drivers of the scanner to the inaccurate configuration of the network. These errors can be troublesome for users as they halt their scanning tasks.
We should now discuss the probable causes and techniques for fixing the Epson Scan Cannot Communicate with the Scanner issue.
Main Causes behind the Epson Scan Cannot Communicate with the Scanner error
In the below-mentioned steps, we will discuss the main causes behind this technical issue.
- To begin with, there might be some kind of technical issue with the drivers that are causing this error
- There might be some kind of errors with your Epson printer’s configuration
- There is a probability that there are some technical issues with the setting of your Epson printer
- There can some kind of technical issue with administrator permissions.
- There can be some types of network issues
Simple and Effective Solutions for Fixing this Technical Error
In the below-mentioned steps, we are providing some effective solutions for fixing this technical error.
Solution 1- Attempting to Run the Scanning Application with Administrative Privileges
Technically speaking, you should inspect whether the scanning program is operating with administrative rights or not. There are different applications that need information from an outside source. It necessitates you to permit them controlling privileges as they can deliver all of their procedures without any restriction or protection controls.
Now, Epson users should follow the below-mentioned steps: –
- Firstly, you should right-click on the Epson scan button and then select the properties
- From the properties option, you are supposed to go to the compatibility tab and then inspect the program with the administrator.
- Now, you are advised to run the program in compatibility mode if you cannot fix the error with administrative rights.
- Finally, you are supposed to tap on the apply button and then select the Save button.
- To conclude, you should switch off your Epson scanner for a few minutes and then turn it back on. You are advised to attempt daily scanning tasks and check whether the Epson Scan Cannot Communicate with the Scanner issue is fixed or not.
Solution 2- Trying Out with Various USB Cables
The main cause behind this technical issue can be the USB cable. Therefore, you should try out a different USB cable to rectify this error. You are advised to inspect compatibility and use a 3.0 if supported.
If you are still encountering the issue of Epson Scan Cannot Communicate with the Scanner then you can freely contact our technical support team for further assistance. Our proficiently trained team of technicians and engineers will gladly attend to your queries and deliver you with the best solutions.