Unboxing and Setup:
• The first step is to remove all the packaging and put the printer on the table.
• Take one side of the power cord and connect it into the printer’s rear then plug in the other terminal in the power socket.
• Now, switch on the printer and then install ink cartridges.
• Install printer drivers.
• After installing it, try to print papers.
Download Canon drivers:
Printer drivers is a software which converts data into printing format so that printer can easily understand without knowing precise details of the hardware. You can download Canon Drivers for free from the official site.
Canon Printer Drivers Installation:
After downloading the Canon printer drivers from the official site, you need to install the driver by following the below-mentioned steps:
• To install the printer driver first you need to switch off the Canon printer.
• Click on the installer and go to the official site to download the driver.
• Go to the “Download” folder and now click on the Printer icon.
• Click on “OK” to start the procedure of installation.
• Choose “CANCEL” on the connect cable screen, and then click “Yes” on the confirmation screen.
• Click on the “Printer Port Check Box” and then select “Manual Selection”
• Select the port which suits your device and then hit Complete.
• Restart the computer to complete the installation process of the driver.
You can follow the above-mentioned steps to install the MP or XPS driver on your device.
The printing process in canon printer:
• Turn on your Canon Printer.
• Open both input and output tray.
• Put papers into the input tray.
• Download Canon Printer and then install it.
• Now select the Quick Setup tab after launching the Printer Driver Setup window.
• Go to the settings and select the changes such as Media Type, Paper Size etc.
• Select the quality of the print (High, Standard or default )
• Click on “apply changes” to complete the setup.
• Choose the documents to print and select “Print” .