Setup for Brother Printer:
Brother company manufactures printers that are useful for small businesses such as when you’re working at your home or in a small scale business. The Brother company mainly manufactures laser printers that assist you to maximize the page yields. The inkjet printers are also available at the brother company.
- Remove all the packaging attached to your newly purchased brother printer.
- Now, place the printer on a table near your computer system.
Setup for Wireless Network:
Before proceeding, you must follow the given steps:
- You need to know the name of your wireless network and the network key code that will assist you to connect your brother printer to the wireless network.
Where you will find the SSID and the key code?
- You will find the name of your network and the network key code below the router.
- Note down the information provided on your router.
- The first step is to see if you have good internet connectivity to avoid any kind of interruptions.
- Now, switch on your brother printer by connecting the power cable to the electricity supplying socket.
- In the next step, select the “menu” option of the brother’s printer control panel.
- Select the up or down key and choose your network and then choose the “OK” option.
- Now, choose the “WLAN” from the list provided and then select the “OK” option.
- Choose the “wireless wizard” and then hit the “OK” option.
- Now, enable the wireless setup by clicking the “yes” option.
- After completing the above-mentioned steps, your printer will start searching for the network available near the range and it will display the list of network name that are available near your range.
- From the given list you are required to choose the name of your network.
- Use the up and down key to choose your network and then press the “OK” option.
- Now, type the key code of your wireless network to connect your brother printer to the wireless network.
- The brother printer will try to connect to your Wi-Fi network that you have chosen.
- The printer will display “connected” after it gets connected to the Wi-Fi network on the display screen.
Steps to install and download the software and driver for the brother printer:
- Visit the official website of the brother printer and then search for the download option.
- Now, to download the printer’s driver and the related software you need to click on the “download” button.
- Complete the instructions shown on your computer screen and finish the download process of the printer’s driver and the software.
- You are now ready to use the brother printer.
- Take a test print.
- If you are still facing any kind of trouble you may contact the customer support of the brother printer.