Kaspersky Setup Activation
Kaspersky setup activation is a simple process that enables full Kaspersky features on your computer and protects you from all kinds of internet attacks and Infections. Kaspersky is one of the most trusted security software in the market that brings to the table state of the art cyber threat protection features and enhanced security.
Kaspersky is capable of providing protection on all the frontiers of cybersecurity. It also keeps a strict watch on all the avenues from where a threat could be directed at you or an infection could gain access to your system.
But to enjoy the services of feature-laden Kaspersky Security software you must have it installed and activated on your computer. A Simple Two-step process for Kaspersky setup activation detailed below will help you down the Procedure.
Step 1: Download and Install Kaspersky antivirus on the PC
Before you can activate your Kaspersky Subscription, the Kaspersky setup must be installed on your computer. Follow the steps to Complete the Setup:
Download the Setup file
- To download Kaspersky set up, visit the Kaspersky homepage.
- Simply click on the link www.Kaspersky.com and you will be taken to the official home page of Kaspersky.
- Expand the menu icon, you will find it on the top left corner of the screen and click on downloads.
- On the Download page select the product, you have purchased the subscription, and click on the update button.
- On the next screen, specify the operating system for which you want to download the setup file and click on the download button.
Run the setup to install the Kaspersky software
Go to the location where You have download the Installer file. Depending on the OS you have specified during the download it will be a .exe file or a .dmg file.
Double click the file to launch the Installer application. On the Setup dialogue box, click on the Continue button.
Next, follow as directed on the screen, then click on the install button.
The Setup will extract all the files and install them on your pc.
Once the whole process completes, click on the finish button and close the Installer window.
Step 2: Utilize License key to Complete Kaspersky Activation Setup
Once Kaspersky antivirus is installed on your pc, you can now provide the activation code to activate your license and start off the subscription period.
You must have a valid license key to activate your subscription. The secret code is generated when you purchase a Kaspersky subscription license online and is sent to you through email to your specified email address. In case of a boxed version, which you can get from a physical retail store offline, you can find the code in the Quickstart guide included in the package.
Kaspersky also recommends that you must check the system date and correct it in case it’s not set correctly. An incorrect system date can affect your subscription period and it may show an expiration message before its due date.
- Double click on the Kaspersky icon on the desktop or system tray to launch the application.
- For any fresh installation, the application will take you to the product activation window.
- Here you have two choices. If you want to test the features before purchasing the full subscription, you can choose to activate the trial version of the application option. Else you can enter the code and initiate a full subscription.
- If you have the license key, look for the text enter activation code on the activation screen. Below you will find boxes to enter the code.
- Input the code in the given fields and click on the Activate button. The application will verify your code, then activate your subscription.
- Activation completed successfully window will appear, just click on the finish button.
Remove Kaspersky Activation Errors
- For the Error, “Key file corresponds to another application”, remove the installed Kaspersky application from your pc. Restart it once then downloading the installer again from the Kaspersky lab website. Install the application then try to activate it.
- If you face a DNS error or network connection error, first check the network connection and see if it’s running properly. Next, check the date of the system and correct it if required. If the Error still persists check the DNS client service or try changing the DNS server through network settings.
- If the server error still persists, try activating the subscription after some time. If you are on a windows computer try updating it to the latest version.
- If the application rejects your activation code, the keyboard layout may be set to a different language. Some applications automatically change the keyboard layout. If you have any such application installed, disable it first before activation.