First of all we need to unboxed the 123 hp com ojpro8710 printer from the box and start doing the preparation for setting it up. You need to connect all the cords to a place and then connect them to the desired places on the printer. Therefore, you need to connect the printer with the power supply and switch it ON.
It would be very simple task when you know how to configure your ojpro8710 printer. What all you need to do is to follow the right steps on the right time and in no time it would be easily connect.
Primary USB setup for the 123 HP 8710
- Turn on the computer and the printer.
- When both the devices turn on completely then use the appropriate cable and connect the printer to the computer properly.
- If you want to connect the printer by USB cable then properly connect both the ends of the printer USB cable one at the computer USB port and other on the printer USB port.
- After doing all this your computer may going to ask for the printer driver installation so you need to follow the on-screen instruction to install them.
- You can download the ojpro8710 printer driver either from 123.hp.com website or if you have the driver disk which you get with the printer.
- You need to be active at the time of downloading the right 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 drivers from the website 123.hp.com.
- Once the driver download successfully then you need to install it properly by running the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer driver file and then need to follow the on-screen instructions one-by-one.
- Once the installation of 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 gets completed, then the program going ask to print a test page for verifying that it is installed and configured properly or not and that will also proves that the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer is setup and working properly.
Hp office jet pro 8710 for the WIFI connection
The Wireless connection process is a bit complex process but it is more reliable setup of123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer. This is a cable-less setup of the printer with the computer which will connect the printer to the wireless network and then the printer will come on network and then it can be directly connect with any device on that wireless network.
Before starting your /ojpro8710 printer wireless process, somewhere make a note of your network name and the associated password of that network in advance, as you are going to need that in the connection process.
- Make sure that your router and computer on which you want to configure your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer is ON and working properly.
- Make sure that the router is the signal range of your computer and the printer.
- Go to the printer touch screen and open the menu option, from there try to find the Network Setup options and open that using the touch.
- In Network Setup try to find Wireless Setup and in that go to Wireless Setup wizard.
- In Wireless Setup Wizard tap on network search and try to find your home network (also called SSID)
- In case if your home wireless network name is not displayed in the list, then you need to enter your network name manually.
- If it displayed your wireless network name (also called SSID), then select it and it then and there prompted to enter the network password.
- Once this step is get successfully complete, your printer get automatically connect to the wireless network of your Wi-Fi, including with the computer system.
- Now you can print directly and very easily without the USB cable.
- All the devices on that particular network can now easily get connect with your 123 hp com ojpro8710 wirelessly.