HP Deskjet 2652
HP DeskJet 2652 is the All in One Printer which is very compact but powerful also. It is very ideal for any office, small business, and home. Its ink technology is much appreciated and recommendable provides a great job at a low cost. HP develops great technology in the world of printing offering printers from DeskJet to LaserJet. The quality manufactured by HP is very good and efficient.
It comes with many featureslike:
- It can connect using a USB.
- You can set up a connection via Wi-Fi.
- It can print using Mobile.
- It uses HP 65 Black Ink and 65 Tri-Color Cartridge.
How to setup Printer 2652
To set up the printer steps are:
- Take out the printer and place it on a table.
- Discard all the unnecessary items like tapes, tags, and foam etc.
- Connect using its Power Cable.
- Install the cartridges at their ports.
- Load the papers.
- Now visit the site “hp.com/dj2652”.
- Add your printer page in the search bar.
- You will get the software downloaded.
- Click on the file.
- Install it by using the necessary instructions.
- Hit OK.
- Now visit the page hp.com/dj2652 for activating the printer.
- The Driver’s installation is completed.
Download the Driver for Windows
For Windows steps are:
- Visit the link “hp.com/dj2652”
- Now search for Driver for Devices having Windows as an Operating system.
- Tap on the link available on the page.
- Download it.
- Install the Driver and then hit Continue.
- Now answer the Questionnaire that is appeared for verification.
- Choose icon Complete.
- Finally, the installation of the Windows is completed.
Download the Driver for Mac
You have to download the package of the software that is ideal for Mac Systems.
- Visit the page “hp.com/dj2652”.
- Now check the available drivers for the printer.
- Now Download it.
- Choose the appropriate process to install it.
- Fill the questionnaire that is pop-ups.
- After the installation, press “Complete”.
- At last, try to connect the printer and have printed.
Set up HP DeskJet 2652 without USB or Wireless
After downloading the driver go for installation of the USB printer, steps are below so get set go!
- Turn on the printer.
- Choose the option settings using the Control Panel of the respected printer.
- Choose the option Wi-Fi, select the network from the list.
- Now after connection, try to take print-outs.
Set up HP DeskJet 2652 with USB
This is the simplest and fastest method to establish the connection, just go for the steps:
- Place the print near the system.
- Connect it using the USB Cable.
- Turn on both devices.
- You will get a notification of the bottom right of the windows.
- After the establishment of the connection try to take some prints.