Remove the newly bought hp printer from the box and prepare for the 123.hp.com/ setup 4650. Connect the power cord to the power supply and switch on the printer 123 hp setup for hp 4650.
Primary 123 hp setup for hp 4650 office Jet printer( 123.hp.com/setup 4650 )
- When the printer switches on for the first time it may make some noise, it’s normal, don’t worry.
- On the control panel select the language and the region.
- You will be prompted to insert the ink cartridge
- Open the cartridges box, place the ink cartridges in the corresponding space, you can refer the instruction manual.
- Put papers in the paper tray and let the printer print the alignment page.
- Once the basic setup is complete install the drivers and software from the CD that comes with the printer.
- If you don’t have the CD download the required drivers from the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 page.
123 hp 4650 Officejet setup for wireless connection
WLAN-capable printers offer the user a location-independent printing experience. To make this possible, the printer and end device must be integrated into the same network. Depending on the HP model, the user can set up the wireless printer without a cable. The following instructions will help you to install the HP 4650 printer on the network.
Before you attempt to set up your wireless hp printer, make a note of the network name and the associated security password in advance, you may need it.
- Turn on the HP printer and make sure that the router is also active
- Open the Network settings in the printer’s control panel menu or touch the WiFi symbol directly
- Make sure that the printer and router must each be positioned in the proximity of the signal’s range.
- Open the Wireless Setup Assistant and select the appropriate one from the list of networks displayed
- If your network name is not displayed, you can enter the network name manually in the lower part of the list.
- You may be prompted to enter the appropriate security password.
- The printer will now be connecting to the network.
- All devices dialed into the same network can now use the printer
An alternate method for the wireless setup of 123 hp 4650 Officejet printer
In most cases, a computer is needed to connect an HP printer without a screen to a network.
- Connect the computer and printer via the USB cable by inserting the cable in the USB port.
- Install the printer properly with the latest driver
- The latest drivers can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com/4650 for the 4650 Printer.
- Follow the installation wizard to the point Connection type. Selet the connection type wireless.
- After installing the WLAN printer, it should always automatically dial into the corresponding network
- The WLAN printer can be used by all end devices in the same network
Add the 123 hp 4650 WLAN printer Windows 7/8
Use the following instructions to add the hp 4650 WLAN printer under the Windows 7 and 8 operating systems. Follow all steps of the installation to set up the WLAN printer again.
- First, call on the Start button the go-to Add Devices and Printers and then to Printers.
- Select a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer from the list of available devices.
- Select the correct printer from the list of available printers
- If prompted, install the latest driver for the printer.
- If the printer has been integrated into the network, all end devices dialed into the network can print with it
123 hp setup for adding the wireless hp Officejet 4650 printer on Windows 10
If you want to integrate the hp printer wirelessly under the Windows 10 operating system, the following instructions make installing and setting up the printer easy.
- Before installation, make sure that both the printer and the router are on and the WLAN is activated.
- Open Control Panel then navigate to Hardware and Sound and then to Devices and Printers
- Find and select Add Printer and then from the next menu choose Add Bluetooth, Wireless, or Network Printer.
- Select your printer from the list
- Follow the installation instructions
- After the installation was completed, the printer was activated as a WLAN printer and can now be used
123 hp setup for connecting the hp 4650 printer to Apple devices
Simply connect your Apple device to the wireless hp printer and print wirelessly easily and effectively. The annoying pull on cables and the loud noise during the printing process have been done with the setup of a WLAN printer. If the printer has been set up correctly, it will automatically connect to the corresponding network.
WiFi setup for connecting the printer to iPhone
The file is on the iPad or iPhone and should be printed out. But how can I connect the iPad or iPhone to the printer( 123.hp.com/setup 4650 )? This requires a wireless printer and a network to which the printer and the corresponding Apple device have access.
- Connect the hp printer and iPad or iPhone to the same network so that printing is possible without problems.
- You can do so by enabling the wireless setting on your iPhone and then connecting your printer to your phone’s WIFI network.
- Open the file to be printed (image, file, text, etc.)
- Select the share icon.
- Find the Print option and select it
- Choose the option ‘Select Printer’
- Now all available AirPrint printers are displayed.
- Select the appropriate printer and tap Print
WiFi setup for hp 4650 Officejet printer on Apple MAC
Printing files or photos from the Apple Mac is possible wirelessly using the hp 4650 wireless printer( 123.hp.com/setup 4650 ). Follow the instructions below to set up the wireless printer.
- First, make sure that WiFi is accessible through the router and the printer has access to the wireless network.
- Open the system settings on your PC
- Select Printers & Scanners and then click on the + (plus) sign on the window
- Select from the list of available devices the appropriate printer which you want to add.
- As soon as the printer is added, check the box Share this printer on the network.
Connect the 123 hp 4650 printers to Android device
- Download and install a hp print service plugin from the Google play store and enable it.
- Enable the WIFI network of your android device.
- Connect the printer to the phone’s WIFI network.
- Open the file to be printed (image, file, text, etc.)
- Select the share icon and then tap the Print option
- Choose Select Printer from the menu.
- From the available printers are displayed choose the appropriate printer and tap Print.
If You are still facing problem realted 123.hp.com/setup 4650 . You can also call our toll free number 1-877-364-5922.