Before you can start printing from your new hp envy 4520 printer you have to first complete the 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
It requires you to first complete the primary 123 hp envy 4520 printer setup, then to install the drivers and then depending upon your choice, to connect the printer to the computer or laptop wirelessly or through USB.
123 hp envy new printer installation setup
There are certain steps you have to follow while you are first time attempting the 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
- Remove the printer from the box carefully to not damage any physical part.
- You will have the printer manual, drivers CD and other printer documents.
- Start with the power cable, connect it to the power socket on the 123.hp.com/4520 Printer and the power supply.
- Next, setup the ink cartridge. Pull up the cabinet to access the ink cartridge slot.
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package and insert it in the slot.
- The printer will automatically start the alignment process.
- Now put papers in the paper input tray.
- This will complete the primary hp envy 4520 printer setup.
- Move to the driver installation for the proper functioning of your 123 hp envy 4520 printer.
123 hp envy driver installation instruction
Once the primary setup of envy 4520 Printer is complete you should install the drivers on your computer for the smooth functioning of the printer.
- Open the hp support page on your browser by entering the 123.hp.com/setup 4520 URL.
- Here on the support page, you may be prompted to enter the model number of your Hp printer.
- After entering the model number, the latest drivers for your hp envy 4520 printers will be displayed.
- Download the file.
- When the download is complete run the file to install the drivers.
- When the installation is complete click on the finish button.
Download the hp envy drivers for mac
If you are connecting your 123 hp envy 4520 on a device with MAC OS then you have to download printer drivers compatible with MAC.
- Go to the support page as mentioned above, enter the model number.
- Choose the operating system for which you want to download the drivers, in this case, MAC operating system.
- After the download, install the file.
Connect the 123 hp envy 4520 to your computer system
Once you have the primary setup complete and the driver installed, now you have to connect the printer to the laptop or computer to start printing.
Wireless setup guide for 123 hp envy 4520(123.hp.com/4520 setup )
If you want to wirelessly connect the 123.hp.com/4520 printer to your computer first make sure that you have a router or access point equipped with the WPS feature.
- Power on the envy 4520 printer.
- Now power on the WPS feature on both your printer as well as on your router.
- let the printer search for the available network.
- When it finds your wireless network, connect to it.
Connect your 123 hp envy 4520 via USB
This is the simplest and basic way to connect your printer to the computer.
- You will need the USB cable that comes with the printer itself.
- Place your printer near the computer or laptop you want to connect to.
- Insert the USB cable in the USB port of your computer and the printer.
- Power on the envy 4520 printer and wait for some time for the USB driver to automatically install on the system
- Now the printer is ready.
123.hp.com/setup 4520 for mobile printing
Mobile printing is to connect the printer directly to the mobile device via the wireless network.
It comes in very handy when you want to print some documents from your mobile device. You just connect your device to the printer and get the printouts.
Connect 123 hp envy 4520 to android device.
For the 123.hp.com/4520 setup for android device, go to google play store and install the Hp print service plugin.
- Go the settings and enable the plugin by setting it to on status.
- Make sure your mobile device and the printer are connected to the same network.
- Start printing.
Connect the 123 hp envy 4520 to iPhone
- Connect your printer to your iPhone’s wireless network.
- Select the document or photo you want to print.
- Click on the print button.
These are all the steps required to successfully complete the 123.hp.com/setup 4520 and start printing.If you are still facing problems with your printer call our toll free number 1-833-283-0002.